Monday, June 16, 2008

my last day!!!

A great journey of life has once again show me a pause….my another semester got over n now I will be entering into a new one….the time which waz spend waz all a memorable dream n is treasured in my heart…fun wid friends…laughing out on ourselves without any reason….the gossip time jst when the class starts….was such a sweet time….today was the last day before the vacations n v friends have did a lot fun….besides some of bad things happened ,we have enjoyed that precious time a lot……each and every moment brought us a new life and now once again we all are scattered for some time….in this time all of us have different thoughts and plans….but still we all are waiting for the day when we all get reunite again after 3 months and have the same chill program…..

No comments: