Friday, July 3, 2009

me n God...

I thought my dreams were impossible,
but God said, "All things are possible."

I was lost and confused. I thought I'd never find
a solution, but God said, "I will direct your steps."

I almost gave up. I thought I couldn't do it,
but God said, "You can do all things."

I almost quit. I thought my efforts weren't worth
the trouble, but God said, "It will be worth it."

I thought I'd never make it. I thought I didn't have what it takes, but God said, "I'll supply all your needs."

I was worried. I felt trapped beneath a mountain
of despair, but God said, "Cast your worries on me."

I thought I couldn't do it, because I wasn't smart enough, but God said,
"I give you wisdom."

I suffered from guilt. I was angry at myself for what
I'd done, but God said, "I forgive you."

I disliked myself. I thought that no one loved me,
but God said, "I love you."


I wept, because I was lonely, but God said,
"I will never leave you or forsake you."


No comments: